mobiTOUCH – MT MDE
Perfecting work processes with mobile terminals
MT MDE impresses with its ergonomic dialogue design that can be adapted to the processes. The aim is to reduce transport and processing times and to improve transport routes. For this purpose, there is a large number of customisable but prepared workflows for the following areas:
- Receiving goods
- Warehouse management
Example of different labelling systems in goods receipt and dispatch:
- Standard VDA
With ergonomic concepts, input sequences are made plausible, reduced to sensible quantities depending on the situation, and improved through improved by customisable menu navigation. Even in the event of an error, seamless re-entry into running processes is ensured.
For the mobile applications, role- and user-related menus are flexibly created and task-related request lists (e.g. pick lists) are defined and generated.
MT MDE ensures a high level of process reliability and, together with barcode and RFID-supported data collection, provides for efficient and seamless work.
Communicate warehouse movements in real time
With MT MDE, warehouse movements are communicated in real time via mobile radio or WiFi to the mobiTOUCH service and – if required. – to a higher-level merchandise management system (e.g. SAP, Navision, Infor):
- All types of material movement such as putaway or stock transfer
- Common changes of state (QS states)
- Source warehouse or goods receipt
- Destination warehouse or goods issue
Stock movements, quantity and status changes can be traced back to the time of origin.
Active integration into existing IT infrastructures
We support our customers in integrating mobile solutions into existing IT infrastructures:
- Definition of the functional specification based on the commercial and technical requirements
- Training and on-site consulting
- Development and implementation of rough and detailed concepts
- Active project management
- Selection of tried and tested hardware solutions
- Handheld computers, industrial PCs, industrial PDAs, vehicle terminals and printers (mobile and stationary)
- All the latest form factors and technologies for every application and environment
- Test devices in test and pilot phases based on current technologies in test and pilot phases
- Safety aspects
- Radio illuminations for a stable and secure WiFi
- Procurement of high quality barcode labels and consumables
Continue with MT COCKPIT ...